- Students are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and abide by the school decorum all times.
- Use of foul language is not permissible and will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Damage to the school property in any from should be reported to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done shall be compensated by the one who causes it.
- Throwing of garbage of littering in the school campus is not permissible the children should be encouraged and taught to maintain hygiene and cleanliness in the school.
- Parents of guardians must carry the l-card when they come to pick their ward.
- Be courteous and respect all elders. No shouting, shrieking or unruly behavior shall be allowed in the school premises. The parents and teachers should try to converse only in english with the children.
- Everyone is required to be environment friendly. Caring of plants school property and infrastructure is must for all.
- Students will distribute only toffees on their birthdays. Celebration of birthdays is not allowed in the school premises.
Students of grade : Nursery to V can come in Casual dress on their birthdays.